Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Prophetic Pleasure

Read:  Psalm 149 / Proverbs 05 / Isaiah 9 /Luke 22

Psalm 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
Proverbs 5:1,9 My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding… Lest thou give thine honor unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Luke 22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

The Lord takes pleasure in His own;
He beautifies them with salvation. 
This is the blessing He made known
By His prophetic declaration. 

The Lord foresaw that some would scorn
The messengers that He would send,
Yet unto us a Child is born,
For what He promised has an end.  


No comments: