Monday, May 04, 2020

Led by His Light

Read:  Psalm 148 / Proverbs 04 / Isaiah 8 /Luke 21

Psalm 148:12,13 Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
Proverbs 4:11,18 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths... But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Let men and maidens, young and old
Recount the Gospel’s wondrous story. 
The way of wisdom we behold
Shall manifest our Savior’s glory. 

The way our Lord has led is right,
For not one word shall pass away. 
His path is as the shining light
That’s growing brighter day by day.  


No comments: