Friday, May 29, 2020

Shall Behold my Shepherd's Beauty

Read:  Psalm 23 / Proverbs 29 / Isaiah 33 /Acts 1 

 

Psalm 23:1-4 The LORD is my Shepherd… he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

 

My Shepherd leads me in the path

Of righteousness for His name’s sake. 

He died to rescue me from wrath;

I shall behold Him when I wake. 

 

I’ll see the beauty of my King;

My heart awaits that joyful hour.

The time is short for witnessing

To publish peace with saving power. 



No comments: