Friday, May 22, 2020

Perfect Peace

Read:  Psalm 16 / Proverbs 22 / Isaiah 26 /John 15

Psalm 16:7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
Proverbs 22:20,21 Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge, That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?
Isaiah 26:3,4 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD forever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
John 15:22,24 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin... If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

With counsel that my Savior gives,
My peace is sure in every season.
I tell the lost my Savior lives
When they are asking for a reason.

The reason for my perfect peace
Now rests upon what Jesus did. 
The arguments of men shall cease,
For Christ’s salvation was not hid.  


No comments: