Saturday, May 23, 2020

Serenity's Surrender

Read:  Psalm 17 / Proverbs 23 / Isaiah 27 /John 16

Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
Proverbs 23:26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
Isaiah 27:5 Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

There is a sweet serenity
When we surrender to our King. 
His truth shall surely make us free
With peace that He alone can bring. 

The things that Christ our Lord has spoken
Give peace amid our tribulation,
For not one promise has been broken
Pertaining to His great salvation.


No comments: