Saturday, July 01, 2017

Hearing and Healing the Heart


"LORD, Thou hast heard the desire of the humble: Thou wilt prepare their heart, Thou wilt cause Thine ear to hear" (Psalm 10:17).  "Turn you at My reproof: behold, I will pour out My Spirit unto you, I will make known My words unto you" (Proverbs 1:23).  "I the LORD search the heart… Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for Thou art my praise" (Jeremiah 17:10,14).  "And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption " (Ephesians 4:30). 

The Lord hears our deepest desire. 
He prompts us with His preparation
To go to the Rock that is higher
For healing that comes with salvation. 

The heart that is humble will fear
And turn at the Savior's command. 
His Spirit will make His words clear,
And healing will come from God's hand. 

The Lord searches all of our ways,
Examining everyone's heart. 
The humble will thank Him with praise
For healing that He will impart. 

Lord, thank You for hearing and healing
Our hearts by Your indwelling Spirit
With truth You are daily revealing
To those who desire to hear it.  


No comments: