Thursday, May 19, 2011

Searched and Saved

"The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all the call upon Him in truth.... He also will hear their cry, and will save them" (Psalm 145:18,19). "I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.... Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for Thou art my praise" (Jeremiah 17:10,14).

The LORD is near to everyone
Who calls on Him in truth,
To those whose days are nearly done,
To those in tender youth.

He hears the cry of all who call;
He searches hearts within.
The Lord extends His grace to all
Who turn to Him from sin.

We thank You, Lord, that You revealed
The way of Your salvation:
Through Christ we are forever healed
And saved from condemnation!

No comments: