Sunday, May 01, 2011

Heart and Hands

"I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded, but ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof" (Proverbs 1:24). "I said, Behold Me, behold Me.... I have spread out My hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts" (Isaiah 65:1,2).

Hear the Lord pour out His heart!
See the Lord extend His hands!
Yet how many still depart,
Regarding not the Lord's commands!

The heart of God has been revealed;
His hands are spread out all the day,
Declaring that we may be healed,
Though we, like sheep, have gone astray.

We thank You, Lord, that You have spoken
To save us from eternal loss
And heal hearts that have been broken
With hands outstretched upon the cross!

No comments: