Thursday, June 15, 2023

Wise Worshipers

Read:  Psalm 17 / Proverbs 15 / Deuteronomy 30 / Mat. 2

 

Psalm 17:15 ~ I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. 

Proverbs 15:11 ~ Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Deuteronomy 30:19 ~ I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life.

Matthew 2:2 ~ Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.

 

When I awake on heaven's shore

I know I shall be satisfied

With all who gather to adore

The Lord who saved us when He died. 

 

When Christ was born King of the Jews,

The wise men came with adoration,

And worshipers still wisely choose

To praise the Lord of our salvation. 

 


No comments: