Friday, June 16, 2023

Never Fail Nor Forsake

Read:  Psalm 18 / Proverbs 16 / Deuteronomy 31 / Mat. 3

 

Psalm 18:1,35 ~ I will love thee, O LORD, my strength... Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation... Thy right hand hath holden me up... Thy gentleness hath made me great.

Proverbs 16:6 ~ By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

Deuteronomy 31:8 ~ The LORD... doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee. 

Matthew 3:16,17 ~ The heavens were opened unto Him... This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

 

I'll set my love on Jesus Christ

Because He set His love on me. 

To save me, He was sacrificed;

By grace and truth, He set me free. 

 

I know my Lord shall never fail

Nor shall forsake me in the strife. 

Through Jesus Christ I shall prevail

In every circumstance of life. 

 


No comments: