Saturday, June 24, 2023

Instructed by Integrity

Read:  Psalm 26 / Proverbs 24 / Joshua 5 / Mat. 11

 

Psalm 26:11 ~ But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me. 

Proverbs 24:27 ~ Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.

Joshua 5:9 ~ And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you.

Matthew 11:28-29 ~ Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

 

Instructed by integrity,

I sought at last the Savior’s face.

Reproach was rolled away from me

By Christ's redemptive work of grace! 

 

"Come unto Me," my Savior said,

To find the rest that He would give. 

Thus, by His promise I was led,

And by His grace and truth I live.  

 


No comments: