Sunday, June 04, 2023

Patience and Praise

Read:  Psalm 6 / Proverbs 4 / Deuteronomy 19 / Rev. 13

 

Psalm 6:8 ~ Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.

Proverbs 4:25 ~ Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.

Deuteronomy 19:9 ~ Thou shalt keep all these commandments to do them, which I command thee this day, to love the LORD thy God, and to walk ever in his ways. 

Revelation 13:10 ~ Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. 

 

Depart from me, besetting sins! 

The Lord has surely heard my weeping. 

My freedom from you here begins,

For God who guards me is not sleeping. 

 

I shall delight in His command 

To love Him, walking in His ways. 

By faith and patience, here I stand,

For He is worthy of my praise.  

 


No comments: