Sunday, June 18, 2023

Learning about His Love

Read:  Psalm 20 / Proverbs 18 / Deuteronomy 33 / Mat. 5

 

Psalm 20:5 ~ We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. 

Proverbs 18:10 ~ The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Deuteronomy 33:3,27 ~ He loved the people... they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words... The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

Matthew 5:1,2 ~ And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them.

 

I'm learning more about the manner

Of God’s great love that brought salvation.

The Lord has given me His banner

To show His faithful reputation. 

 

I know His everlasting arms

Uphold me in His strong embrace.

His voice of love removes alarms

And teaches me about His grace. 

 


No comments: