Sunday, June 25, 2023

Behold the Beauty

Read:  Psalm 27 / Proverbs 25 / Joshua 6 / Mat. 12

 

Psalm 27:4 ~ One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may... behold the beauty of the LORD.

Proverbs 25:2 ~ It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

Joshua 6:25 ~ Joshua saved Rahab... and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers.

Matthew 12:6 ~ But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

 

Behold the beauty of the Lord

In Jesus Christ, the great I Am,

The King by multitudes adored,

Proclaiming "Worthy is the Lamb!"

 

This was the beauty Rahab saw

In God her Refuge and Creator!

So likewise does our Savior draw

Our heart to Him; there is none greater! 

 


No comments: