Sunday, June 11, 2023

Bountiful Blessings

Read:  Psalm 13 / Proverbs 11 / Deuteronomy 26 / Rev. 20

 

Psalm 13:5-6 ~ My heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.  I will sing unto the LORD because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Proverbs 11:3 ~ The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.

Deuteronomy 26:18 ~ The LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee.

Revelation 20:6 ~ Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection... they shall be priests of God and of Christ.

 

How bountiful is my salvation

With blessings yet to be explored!

By grace I'm saved from condemnation;

I am redeemed by Christ my Lord. 

 

How greatly is my joy increased

As I proclaim that Jesus lives! 

I am not worthy of the least

Of all the blessings that He gives!  

 

 

No comments: