Thursday, June 01, 2023

Shadows of His Shield

Read:  Psalm 3 / Proverbs 1 / Deuteronomy 16 / Rev. 10

 

Psalm 3:3,8 ~ But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head... Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people.

Proverbs 1:33 ~ But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Deuteronomy 16:16 ~ Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty. 

Revelation 10:11 ~ He said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

 

The Lord has been for me a Shield,

And He has lifted up my head. 

By His own stripes I have been healed,

For He was punished in my stead. 

 

Prophetic shadows were foreseen

Within the feast days of the year

To show how Christ would come between

My soul and judgment drawing near.  

 


No comments: