Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Healer and Helper

Read:  Psalm 30 / Proverbs 28 / Joshua 9 / Mat. 15

 

Psalm 30:2,10 ~ O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me... Hear, O LORD... be thou my helper.

Proverbs 28:5 ~ Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Joshua 9:24-25 ~ We were sore afraid... behold, we are in thine hand: as it seemeth good and right unto thee to do unto us, do.

Matthew 15:30 ~ Great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them.

 

My Healer and my Helper lives! 

My soul is now forever healed. 

The health and help He freely gives

To humble hearts has been revealed. 

 

The Lord who cured the blind and lame

Still helps those who will seek His face.

The meek with joy shall praise His name

And thank Him for His saving grace.   

 


No comments: