Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Just Judgments

Read:  Psalm 9 / Proverbs 7 / Deuteronomy 22 / Rev. 16

 

Psalm 9:4 ~ For thou hast maintained my right and my cause; thou satest in the throne judging right.

Proverbs 7:1 ~ My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

Deuteronomy 22:4 ~ Thou shalt not see thy brother's ass or his ox fall... and hide thyself... help him to lift them up again.

Revelation 16:7 ~ And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

 

The judgments of the Lord are right

Who justifies us, yet is just,

For He has cleansed us in His sight

Through Jesus in whom we trust. 

 

His judgments in the tribulation

Shall manifest the great divide

Between those who receive salvation

And those who perish by their pride.  

 


No comments: