Sunday, January 15, 2023

Word and Works

Read:  Psalm 119:89-96 / Proverbs 15 / Malachi 1 / Mat. 12

 

Psalm 119:89,90. ~ Forever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

Proverbs 15:28 ~ The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.

Malachi 1:5 ~ And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.

Matthew 12:18,21 ~ Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles…  And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

 

We see the works from God above;

His word is settled evermore.

We hear His word of matchless love,

And all His works we still explore!

 

Our eyes shall see Him magnified.

A seed shall serve Him and proclaim

That Jesus Christ for sinners died,

And we are trusting in His name. 

 


No comments: