Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Songs from Scriptures

Read:  Psalm 119:49-56 / Proverbs 10 / Zechariah 10 / Mat. 7

 

Psalm 119:54 Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.

Proverbs 10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.

Zechariah 10:12 And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the LORD.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.

 

I sing my songs from Scriptures’ pages

Along the path that leads me home.

I’m following the Rock of ages

Who guards and guides me, lest I roam.

 

By Christ I’m strengthened in my walk

As His instruction makes me wise.

I’m building on the solid Rock;

There is no room for compromise. 

 


No comments: