Friday, January 13, 2023

Prophetic truth to Preach

Read:  Psalm 119:73-80 / Proverbs 13 / Zech. 13 / Mat. 10

 

Psalm 119:73 ~ Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

Proverbs 13:15,17 ~ Good understanding giveth favor: but the way of transgressors is hard… A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: but a faithful ambassador is health.

Zechariah 13:7 ~ Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

Matthew 10:27 ~ What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

 

I have been fashioned by God’s hands;

I have been rescued by His favor.

By grace my heart now understands

Prophetic truth about my Savior.

 

The sword of judgment would awake

Against my Shepherd who was smitten.

God’s prophet wrote without mistake,

So I will preach what has been written. 

 


No comments: