Sunday, January 08, 2023

Living in the Light

Read:  Psalm 119:33-40 / Proverbs 8 / Zechariah 8 / Mat. 5

 

Psalm 119:34 ~ Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

Proverbs 8:6,9 ~ Hear; for I will speak of excellent things… right things…  They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

Zechariah 8:22 ~ Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Matthew 5:16 ~ Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

 

The understanding that God gives

Has plainly shown us what is right.

Because our risen Savior lives,

We live to manifest His light.

 

His light illuminates the past

As we declare why Jesus came.

Until He reigns on earth at last,

We live to glorify His name. 

 


No comments: