Sunday, January 01, 2023

Sinners need Salvation

Read:  Psalm 116 / Proverbs 1 / Zechariah 1 / Revelation 20

 

Psalm 116:3-5 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell… Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

Proverbs 1:23,33 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my Spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you… whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Zechariah 1:3 Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

 

I once saw my end with despair:

The sorrows of death and then hell.

God graciously answered my prayer,

And now with my soul it is well.

 

I live now to echo His call

To sinners who need His salvation.

Christ suffered and died for us all

To offer His justification. 

 


No comments: