Saturday, January 14, 2023

Tried and True

Read:  Psalm 119:81-88 / Proverbs 14 / Zech. 14 / Mat. 11

 

Psalm 119:81-86 ~ My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word… I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes… All thy commandments are faithful.

Proverbs 14:25,26 ~ A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies. In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and… a place of refuge.

Zechariah 14:9 ~ And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Matthew 11:28.29 ~ Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart.

 

My vision sometimes may be blurred

When smoke diminishes my view,

Yet I am trusting in God’s Word;

The Bible still is tried and true. 

 

I know that Christ shall reign as Lord

When every knee to Him shall bow,

Yet He is gratefully adored

By all who come to Jesus now. 

 


No comments: