Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Hiding and Healing

Read:  Psalm 119:113-120 / Proverbs 18 / Malachi 4 / Mat. 15

 

Psalm 119:114,117 ~ Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word… Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.

Proverbs 18:10 ~ The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Malachi 4:2 ~ But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings.

Matthew 15:16 ~ Are ye also yet without understanding?

 

The Lord upholds me with His hand

And hides me safely in His tower.

I know by grace alone I stand

As I am strengthened by His power.

 

There is no cause now for alarm;

I find my healing in His wings.

He thereby hides my soul from harm

As I have understood these things.  

 


No comments: