Friday, January 27, 2023

Guided by His Gladness

Read:  Psalm 121 / Proverbs 27 / Genesis 9 / Matthew 24

 

Psalm 121:8 ~ The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Proverbs 27:1,11,23 ~ Thou knowest not what a day may bring forth… My son, be wise, and make my heart glad… Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks… look well to thy herds.

Genesis 9:1 ~ And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Matthew 24:37,42 ~ But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be… Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

 

The Lord preserves me faithfully

In every path of peace or trial.

I’m guided by simplicity:

I seek the gladness of His smile.

 

The Lord replenished every land

Through Noah who obeyed with fear.

“Be fruitful” is my God’s command;

The coming of the Lord draws near. 

 


No comments: