Thursday, January 05, 2023

Pondering my Peace

Read:  Psalm 119:9-16 / Proverbs 5 / Zechariah 5 / Mat. 2

 

Psalm 119:15,16 ~ I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways. I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

Proverbs 5:21 ~ For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.

Zechariah 5:1-3 ~ Behold a flying roll… Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth… everyone… shall be cut off… according to it.

Matthew 2:2,11 ~ Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we… are come to worship him… and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.

 

I’ll meditate upon God’s Word

And have respect to all His ways.

I have great peace by what I’ve heard

Through what His Gospel now conveys.

 

I've pondered well the dreadful curse 

Which from the law is clearly read,

But blessings no one can reverse

Replaced His wrath with grace instead. 

 


No comments: