Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Dedicate my Days

Read:  Psalm 118 / Proverbs 3 / Zechariah 3 / Revelation 22

 

Psalm 118:14 ~ The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Proverbs 3:26 ~ For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Zechariah 3:7 ~ Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then… I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

Revelation 22:20 ~ He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

 

The Lord became my Strength, my Song,

My everlasting Confidence,

My faithful Refuge standing strong,

My great Salvation, and Defense. 

 

As I am walking in His ways

I find the purpose He has planned.

So let me dedicate my days

To Christ whose coming is at hand. 

 


No comments: