Thursday, January 12, 2023

The Love of The Lord

Read:  Psalm 119:65-72 / Proverbs 12 / Zechariah 12 / Mat. 9

 

Psalm 119:67,68 ~ Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word. Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.

Proverbs 12:28 ~ In the way of righteousness is life; and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Zechariah 12:10 ~ And I will pour… the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him.

Matthew 9:28,29 ~ Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

 

The Lord is good through peace and strife;

I’ve seen His love in all He does.

His lovingkindness changed my life

And rescued me from what I was.

 

The Lord has taught me at His table

That He was pierced to save my soul.

I know that He alone was able;

I know His love is wonderful!  

 


No comments: