Sunday, January 31, 2021

When to Work

Read:  Psalm 99 / Proverbs 31 / Genesis 30 / John 9

 

Psalm 99:9 Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

Proverbs 31:2,8 What, the son of My vows?... Open thy mouth for the… cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Genesis 30:33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come… before thy face.

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

 

There is no time for silence now

Since God commissions us to speak

As we convey our Savior’s vow

To satisfy and save the meek. 

 

This is the time, while it is day,

To work before the setting sun.

So let us worship, watch, and pray

Until our work on earth is done. 

 


No comments: