Friday, January 01, 2021

Borrowed Breath

Here is another Quiet Time Poem with three resolutions for 2021:  

PRAISE, THANK, and SEEK GOD

Read:  Psalm 69 / Proverbs 1 / Malachi 4 / Luke 3 

 

Psalm 69:30,32 I will PRAISE the name of God with a song, and will MAGNIFY him with THANKSGIVING... your heart shall live that SEEK GOD.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings.

Luke 3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

 

I’ll praise my Savior with a song

And magnify Him with thanksgiving. 

The Lord has led me all year long;

I’ll walk before Him while I’m living.

 

I’ll fear the Lord, the King of kings,

And seek Him with each borrowed breath,

For there is healing in His wings

With life that rescued me from death.  

 


No comments: