Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Enoch's Enjoyment

Read:  Psalm 74 / Proverbs 6 / Genesis 5 / Luke 8

 

Psalm 74:12 For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.

Proverbs 6:20,22 My son, keep thy father's commandment… When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Luke 8:39,40 Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee… when Jesus… returned, the people gladly received him: for they were all waiting for him.

 

My awesome God and King of old,

Who brought salvation to the earth,

Fulfilled His prophecies foretold

And gave to me a second birth. 

 

As Enoch, who with God had walked,

Enjoying all the Lord would say,

My Lord with me has also talked

As He has led me all the way.  

 


No comments: