Friday, January 08, 2021

View the Vow

Read:  Psalm 76 / Proverbs 8 / Genesis 7 / Luke 10 

 

Psalm 76:11 Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God… Bring presents unto him that ought to be feared.

Proverbs 8:33-36 Hear instruction… refuse it not… For whoso findeth me findeth life, and… favor of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul.

Genesis 7:5,18 Noah did… all that the LORD commanded him… and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

Luke 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

 

I trusted Jesus on that day

When I responded to His vow,

And by His grace, I’ll vow and pay

A life surrendered to Him now. 

 

I view surrender to my Savior

As simply doing what I should,

And thus, I do myself the favor

Of thereby choosing what is good!  

 

 

No comments: