Monday, January 18, 2021

Rightly Render

Read:  Psalm 86 / Proverbs 18 / Genesis 17 / Luke 20

 

Psalm 86:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Proverbs 18:1 Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.

Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Luke 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto… God the things which be God's.

 

There is a tendency within

To stray from Jesus, to our shame. 

Let wisdom turn our heart from sin,

United now to fear His name.

 

May God instruct our heart today

To walk before Him and surrender

A heart that will not go astray

With grateful love we rightly render. 



No comments: