Monday, February 01, 2021

Witness of His Works

Read:  Psalm 100 / Proverbs 1 / Genesis 31 / John 10

 

Psalm 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Proverbs 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Genesis 31:50 See, God is witness betwixt me and thee.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you… the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

 

How can the people be so wrong, 

Refusing God in their confusion?

The witness of His works is strong,

Yet fools embrace their false conclusion. 

 

The evidence that we behold

Abundantly in all creation

Is joined with prophecies foretold

Which were fulfilled in our salvation. 

 

 

No comments: