Sunday, January 17, 2021

He Has Heard

Read:  Psalm 85 / Proverbs 17 / Genesis 16 / Luke 19 

 

Psalm 85:8 I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Genesis 16:11,13 The LORD hath heard thy affliction… She said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?

Luke 19:5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for today I must abide at thy house.

 

I’ve heard what God the LORD has spoken;

I’ve seen the terms of peace He’s made. 

He sees the hearts that have been broken,

And He has heard their cry for aid. 

 

The Lord who looked on Hagar’s plight

And saw Zacchaeus in the tree,

Beheld me also on that night

On which He heard and rescued me!  

 

 

No comments: