Monday, December 28, 2020

Selfless Savior!

Read:  Psalm 65 / Proverbs 28 / Zechariah 14 / Mark 15

 

Psalm 65:2,3 O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Zechariah 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Mark 15:31 The chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.

 

To God, who heard my prayer, I came,

Though my iniquities prevailed. 

In fear, I called on Jesus’ name

Who on the cross (for me!) was nailed. 

 

He heard my prayer!  He saved my soul! 

In selfless love, His life He gave! 

He paid redemption’s price in full,

And thus, Himself He could not save. 

 

(Born Again on December 28, 1973.  Happy Day!) 

Memories on the Midway


No comments: