Sunday, December 13, 2020

Praise and Proclaim

Read:  Psalm 50 / Proverbs 13 / Haggai 1 / Matthew 28 

 

Psalm 50:14,15 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High: and call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Proverbs 13:17 A faithful ambassador is health.

Haggai 1:7,8 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways... build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations… and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

 

To God we rightly give thanksgiving

And praise the Savior we proclaim,  

Equipped with grace we need for living

A life that glorifies His name.

 

As His ambassadors, we’re sent  

To teach His Word to every nation,

Persuading sinners who repent

To trust in Christ for their salvation.  

 


No comments: