Thursday, December 03, 2020

Savior Sacrificed

Read:  Psalm 40 / Proverbs 3 / Micah 7 / Matthew 18

 

Psalm 40:4,7 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust… I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Matthew 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

 

Our Savior came, as it was written,

And for our sake was sacrificed. 

Behold the Lamb for sinners smitten,

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! 

The prophecies that we have heard

Declare to us salvation’s cost,

For what Christ promised has occurred: 

He gave Himself to save the lost!  

 


No comments: