Monday, December 14, 2020

Joy in Jesus

Read:  Psalm 51 / Proverbs 14 / Haggai 2 / Mark 1

 

Psalm 51:12,13 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Proverbs 14:25 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.

Haggai 2:4 Yet now be strong… saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mark 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

 

When joy in Jesus is restored,

We are prepared to reach the lost

As we are following our Lord

Who died to pay salvation’s cost. 

 

The Lord commands us to be strong

As we are working in His field,  

For He is leading us along,

And He shall be our Strength and Shield. 

 

 

No comments: