Friday, December 04, 2020

Devil Defeated

Read:  Psalm 41 / Proverbs 4 / Nahum 1 / Matthew 19

 

Psalm 41:11 By this I know that thou favorest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

Proverbs 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

Nahum 1:7,15 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him… Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings.

Matthew 19:2 Great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.

 

I know that God has favored me

Because the devil was defeated.

Christ fought for me at Calvary,

And now in glory He is seated.

 

I know the truth has been revealed

With clear, prophetic evidence,

For by His stripes I have been healed

With every sinner who repents. 



No comments: