Sunday, December 20, 2020

Beholding His Behavior

Read:  Psalm 57 / Proverbs 20 / Zechariah 6 / Mark 7

 

Psalm 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

Proverbs 20:9 Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin?

Zechariah 6:12 Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD.

Mark 7:37 He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.

 

My God performs all things for me

Which I myself could never do:  

His blood has cleansed me thoroughly;

His grace and truth made all things new. 

 

Behold the Man, the BRANCH, my Savior,

Who died to save my soul from hell.

As I’m beholding His behavior,

I see that He does all things well. 

 


No comments: