Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Victorious by His Vows

Read:  Psalm 56 / Proverbs 1 / Isaiah 66 /Romans 6

 

Psalm 56:12,13 Thy vows are upon me… Thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

Proverbs 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Isaiah 66:2 To this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

 

I hear the vows of Christ my Savior

Which stir my heart with confidence

To claim the blessings of His favor,

Assured that He is my Defense. 

 

Each circumstance that He allows

Shall be attended with His grace.

I am victorious by the vows

Of Christ who is my Hiding Place. 



No comments: