Monday, July 27, 2020

Door in Darkness

Read:  Psalm 82 / Proverbs 27 / Jeremiah 26 /1 Cor. 16

 

Psalm 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

Proverbs 27:11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.

Jeremiah 26:2 Thus saith the LORD… All the words that I command thee… speak unto them; diminish not a word.

1 Corinthians 16:9,22 A great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries… If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema; Maranatha.

 

The darkness of this age is growing;

Foundations all are out of course. 

The lost shall reap what they are sowing

When rebels are restrained by force.

 

A door is briefly opened now

To preach the Gospel of salvation. 

Soon every knee to Christ shall bow

In all the earth in every nation. 



No comments: