Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Ransom Remembered

Read:  Psalm 77 / Proverbs 22 / Jeremiah 21 /1 Cor. 11 

 

Psalm 77:11 I will remember the works of the LORD: surely, I will remember thy wonders of old.

Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Jeremiah 21:8 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.

1 Corinthians 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

 

As I recall the ransom paid

By Christ, who is my Hiding Place,

I marvel at His love displayed!

How wondrous is His saving grace!

 

For me my Lord was sacrificed!

For me He rose up from the dead!

My heart is drawn to Jesus Christ

Remembered in the wine and bread. 



No comments: