Monday, July 06, 2020

Riches in the Rock

Read:  Psalm 61 / Proverbs 6 / Jeremiah 5 /Romans 11

 

Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Jeremiah 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

 

The Lord will lead me to the Rock

Above the clamor and confusion

Of falsehood guiding those who mock,

Who blindly draw the wrong conclusion.

 

All heaven’s riches are in Christ;

He is the Rock who proved His love!

The lost by sin are now enticed,

But what about the end thereof?



No comments: