Sunday, July 26, 2020

Corrupt Communication

Read:  Psalm 81 / Proverbs 26 / Jeremiah 25 /1 Cor. 15

 

Psalm 81:11,12 But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

Proverbs 26:28 A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

Jeremiah 25:8,11 Because ye have not heard my words… this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

 

The Lord has given us a choice

To hear and to obey His Word

Or listen to another voice

That will corrupt what we have heard. 

 

Be sure there is a consequence

For heeding bad communication

That turns the heart from God’s defense

To counsel that corrupts a nation. 



No comments: