Saturday, July 18, 2020

Fashion of the Fool

Read:  Psalm 73 / Proverbs 18 / Jeremiah 17 /1 Cor. 7

 

Psalm 73:22-24 So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee. Nevertheless, I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Jeremiah 17:9-10 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search.

1 Corinthians 7:23,31 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men... the fashion of this world passeth away.

 

I’ve seen the fashion of the fool

Who chooses not to understand,

But I am in my Savior’s school

Who teaches me what He has planned. 

 

The Lord has searched and known my heart;

He knows I’m prone to go astray,

Yet He has said He won’t depart,

Though earth and heaven pass away. 



No comments: