Friday, July 17, 2020

Glorify our God

Read:  Psalm 72 / Proverbs 17 / Jeremiah 16 /1 Cor. 6

 

Psalm 72:17 His name shall endure forever… and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Jeremiah 16:19,21 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth…  I will cause them to know mine hand…they shall know that my name is The LORD.

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

 

We glorify the name of God

When we proclaim His reputation. 

We see the path our Savior trod

To pay the price for our salvation. 

 

We glorify our God, our Friend,

Our kindred Brother, and Defender.

We see the price He chose to spend;

Let us respond with full surrender! 



No comments: