Thursday, July 02, 2020

Cry to Christ

Read:  Psalm 57 / Proverbs 2 / Jeremiah 1 /Romans 7

 

Psalm 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.

Proverbs 2:3,5 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding… Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Jeremiah 1:19 They shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail… for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.

Romans 7:24-25 O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 

I’ll cry to Christ, for He is near

To save me as on Him I call. 

I’ll learn to walk in godly fear

That He may reign as Lord of all. 

 

I see the wretched man I am:

The battle rages from within!

I thank the Lord and praise the Lamb

Who lives to rescue me from sin! 



No comments: